krimeran $50 story ^^

• krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      Im to lazy to type here my poker career history but i started playing poker like 2 years ago and had few decent tourney winnings on pokerstars, by decent i mean over few $ks but ive cashed out like almost everything and lost rest i left myself for game pretty much because i didnt use BM lol, everyone learns on their own mistakes. ok so i received $50 on FT from pokerstrategy and i dont know what im gonna play now, ill mix some cashgames with sng's and mtt's probably

Starting Roll: $50

Score: $1000

current roll will be shown in new post everytime i end sesh.
  • 5 replies
    • krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      Day 1

Current Roll: $61,25
      Score: $1000
      Needed: $938,75

Played some SS NL25 and also PLO NL10 SS

Profit $11,25
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi krimeran!

Nice to read that you are moving up, but I recommend that you stick strictly to the bankroll management. You said: "...lost rest i left myself for game pretty much because i didnt use BM lol, everyone learns on their own mistakes...." Sorry, but I don't think that you have learned your lesson if you are playing NL25 and PLO SSS with a bankroll of $50. Please reread the strategy articles and especially the article about bankroll management.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      ok, how many FTPoints to clear $50 bonus? cant find it anywhere
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      In the "Cashier" window you can see your bonus details. You have 120 days to clear the bonus. The bonus will be credited in $5 steps to your account.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      As Puschkin mentioned before, please stick to BRM because even the best players go broke without a decent BRM

Good luck!