This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

krimeran $50 story ^^

• krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      Im to lazy to type here my poker career history but i started playing poker like 2 years ago and had few decent tourney winnings on pokerstars, by decent i mean over few $ks but ive cashed out like almost everything and lost rest i left myself for game pretty much because i didnt use BM lol, everyone learns on their own mistakes. ok so i received $50 on FT from pokerstrategy and i dont know what im gonna play now, ill mix some cashgames with sng's and mtt's probably

Starting Roll: $50

Score: $1000

current roll will be shown in new post everytime i end sesh.
  • 5 replies
    • krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      Day 1

Current Roll: $61,25
      Score: $1000
      Needed: $938,75

Played some SS NL25 and also PLO NL10 SS

Profit $11,25
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi krimeran!

Nice to read that you are moving up, but I recommend that you stick strictly to the bankroll management. You said: "...lost rest i left myself for game pretty much because i didnt use BM lol, everyone learns on their own mistakes...." Sorry, but I don't think that you have learned your lesson if you are playing NL25 and PLO SSS with a bankroll of $50. Please reread the strategy articles and especially the article about bankroll management.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • krimeran
      krimeran
      Bronze
      ok, how many FTPoints to clear $50 bonus? cant find it anywhere
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      In the "Cashier" window you can see your bonus details. You have 120 days to clear the bonus. The bonus will be credited in $5 steps to your account.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      As Puschkin mentioned before, please stick to BRM because even the best players go broke without a decent BRM

Good luck!