This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

quick ?

• eyewilleatpies
      eyewilleatpies
      Bronze
      at the moment i have 118 dollars in my bankroll from the 50 dollars you have given me, the restrictions are still on my account which is good for me in a cash game situation but i wonder how much must be in my bankroll in order for me to play in a 2 dollar tournamnet or a 2 dollar rebuy as i still get the message from WH stating that my bankroll is still protected???
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi eyewilleatpies,

The following copied from the William Hill Guide should provide you with everything you need to know:

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
      Congrats on building your bankroll up so far, keep it going you're doing great ;)

Best regards,

Bart