[NL2-NL10] Nl2 22

• Royaltramp
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2:diamond: , 2:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU raises to $0.06, SB folds, Hero calls $0.04, UTG1 calls $0.04, CO calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.25) T:club: , 4:heart: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $0.12, CO folds, BU calls $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, UTG1 calls $0.24, BU calls $0.24.

Turn: ($1.33) J:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 checks, BU checks.

River: ($1.33) 6:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.74, UTG1 raises to $0.74 (All-In), BU calls $0.74.

Final Pot: $3.55

--- What do you think of my check-raise on the flop? (In position I'd bet but I was out of position and I was sure the preflop aggressor would bet and I could raise)

Also, was it okay to check here on the turn? I definitely didn't want a heart showing up here, and I was out of position so I thought I'd check call a small bet. After both players checked behind I decided to force UTG all in on the river, and BU also called.

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Royaltramp,

Flop: The Check/Raise is actually doable since PFA could still barrel into us but I would definitely raise it bigger, ~$0.60.

As played
      Turn: Check/Call is totally fine since the flush came and we still might have outs on river if he even one of them has the flush here and we don't want to get raised if we bet ourself in.
      River: As nobody has shown aggression on turn then likely they didn't have the flush or might also trying to slow but I am not giving away value with my set and betting here also.

Best regards.