$50 on FT but no rake back

• perro1987
      perro1987
      Bronze
      i have signed with full tilt thru poker strategy to receive the $50 starting capital , ive been playing for about 2 weeks but didnt receive any rake back after contacting ps customer support i got this answer

In order to qualify to receive rakeback with Full Tilt Poker please note that you need to have made a deposit on your account. This excludes the free $50 starting capital that you received.

If you have made a cash deposit already please let us know and we will be able to look into this matter further for you.

Kind Regards,
      NicolaB
  • 2 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello,

there were some rule changes and as i remember accounts who got their starting capitals after Dec 1st must make a deposit to receive a rakeback. You can deposit any amount, minimum is 10$.

P.S. No need to post twice :P
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

That is correct. There was a slight chance for receiving rakeback.
      Here are are the relevant paragraphs from the Full Tilt download guide.

Additionally to your free $50 starting capital, you will receive 27% rakeback on your net rake. The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from Full Tilt Poker.

If you created your account on Full Tilt Poker after 01.12.2010 or between 01.05. and 31.07.2010, it is necessary that you make a deposit to be eligible for rakeback.

This restriction does not apply to accounts that were created before 01.05.2010 or between 01.08.2010 and 30.11.2010.

You will receive the rakeback in your player account every Friday for the rake generated during the previous week (Tuesday through Monday). You will also receive a corresponding email notification from Full Tilt Poker.

The minimum amount you have to deposit is just $10.