Hi

• SanderDeclerck
      SanderDeclerck
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've been playing poker for 1-2 years now. I've built my bankroll up to $600 playing mainly PLO10 the last half year. However, a week or two ago, I spilled some water on my laptop, and it couldn't be repaired, so I took my poker bankroll and some other money to buy myself a new laptop, and now I have to start all over again!

Luckily, I've never used the $50 starting bonus from pokerstrategy, so now I created an account on William Hill Poker and now I'm waiting to get the $50 bonus, in the meanwhile, I'm playing some freerolls on stars and full tilt. But I'm sure I'll be playing NL2 within the next 7 days on the IPoker network :-) and I'll be able to build my bankroll to something like $600 again in the next half year (at least when I get a decent volume of hands in).

Now, more about myself, my name is Sander, I'm from Belgium, I study applied informatics in Antwerp, my hobbies are drinking beer with fellow students (obviously), and playing poker.

To end this long introduction post, I'll post one of the craziest hands I've played this far: http://weaktight.com/2816206.
  • 2 replies
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Hi Sander,

I'm glad that you won't lose the starting capital in the next hourse they'll give you.Like others :D
      Also nice to see that you play PLO winingly :)

PS: the link doesnt work

Have fun and good luck.
    • SanderDeclerck
      SanderDeclerck
      Bronze
      Thanks,

Now the link works, I put a point at the end of my sentence, and somehow, the forum saw that as part of the url :-).

As soon as I'm rolled to play PLO5 I think I'll be playing PLO again, but for now, I want to play a game with less variance :-)