MP1: $25
      MP2: $23.90
      MP3: $13.20
      CO: $31.25
      Button: $17.10
      SB: $15.90
      Utahmar: $5

Pre-flop: (9 players) Utahmar is BB with A 2
      7 folds, SB calls $0.15 (pot was $0.35), Utahmar checks.

Flop: J K 2 ($0.5, 2 players)
      SB checks, Utahmar checks.

Turn: A ($0.5, 2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Utahmar calls $0.25 (pot was $0.75).

River: K ($1, 2 players)
      SB bets $1.25, Utahmar calls $1.25 (pot was $2.25).

Final pot: $3.5

On the turn i called, because i thought my hand is good, and in position i planned a reraise on the river. But why not the river crossed it. I decided just call, because i expected a split pot, and didnt wanna rake away, and flush also out.
  • 3 replies
    • Berliner1982
      Please raise on the turn, FD and straightdraws are possible, also a K, J or higher card could be bad for you, since your Opponent could hold a Draw, a King, Jack or an Ace thats become a better Two Pair. So raise when you have the best hand.
    • chenny8888
      lets run through his possible holdings at the turn facing a reraise:

1. aggressively played flush-draw, straight-draw: he'll probably call against pot odds for implied odds, but you can now put him pretty squarely on a hand. you win sklansky dollars.

2. A9-A7: SB vs BB, A9-A7 is very possible. You reraises these cards and he'll probably just fold, you take down a decent pot.

3. AQ, AT: not as likely, a good player would've raised preflop with these hands opening the pot from SB; it is possible though, and a reraise will most likely get you a shove, which is what you want of course.. you win sklansky dollars.

4. air: it's a delayed continuation bet; you showed weakness on the flop and a scare-card came on the turn. he can assume this card didn't help you most of the time. if you call him here, he'll most likely give up by the river and you take down a small pot. if you reraise him he'll fold and you take down the same amount.

5. slowplayed set: unlucky if you run into this

6. K-rag: most likely fold to a reraise, but he may call you down for implied odds... again you win sklansky dollars..

so out of the 6 possible hands he has, it's proven that a reraise is the (only) correct move.. :) . top and bottom 2-pair is a lot more vulnerable than you may imagine.. for full-ring low-limit play i would say top 2-pair on a rainbow board is the absolute minimum criteria for slow-play.
    • frzl
      same thing as in the other thread: it´s possible to make a half pot size bet on the flop... he will fold more often than 1 out of 3 times