PKR $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $10.79
      BTN: $5.43
      SB: $4.45
      BB: $8.67

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with J :spade: Q :spade:
      Hero raises to $0.30, 1 fold, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) Q :heart: 6 :club: T :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $1.20, BB calls $1.20, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($4.50) 4 :club: (3 players)
      SB bets $2.95, BB raises to $7.17, Hero folds

River: ($10.40) 5 :heart: (2 players)

Regretted calling the check raise as soon as i pressed the button :f_cry:
      Should i be folding or re-raise the flop considering the the check raiser only had 1/2 a stack?
  • 3 replies
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      I wouldn't consider his stack at all. From my experience if one player check/minraising you and another check/calling check/minraise then that other player has a monster and wont to have both of you in the pot so I would probably fold even AA in this spot, but that's just my opinion and can be comletely wrong.
    • parry
      parry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Oly0909
      I wouldn't consider his stack at all. From my experience if one player check/minraising you and another check/calling check/minraise then that other player has a monster and wont to have both of you in the pot so I would probably fold even AA in this spot, but that's just my opinion and can be comletely wrong.
      Going with this logic is what made me regret the call as soon as i made it :f_mad:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello parry,

Being in multiway pot I'd rather just prefer to fold it after the raise, we often aren't good enough in this situation. Therefore just Bet/Fold the flop even if we get pretty decent odds, but we often just going for backdoors.

Best regards.