PT3 takes money from me!!

• cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      hi

I bought PT3 last month and they asked me it I want to try table tracker free for one month. I accepted knowing I will cancel this deal after one month. now I don't know how to cancel it. I tried to cancel it from my pt3 account but they say I have to cancel it from my moneybookers account. I can't find where I cand cancel this deal in my MB account.
      Does anyone had this situation before? please help me. I don't want to pay for tabletracker because I don't use it.
  • 2 replies
    • teddykgv47
      teddykgv47
      Basic
      I haven't had it unfortunately, but did you e-mail their customer support? They are usually very helpful, and quick to respond too. This is a bit worrying actually, please let me know how it goes.
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Consider yourself lucky that you spotted it. You could have missed it and realised after a year or so - "what is that strange payment on my CC statement?"

I just want to add for everyone who will read this as it may help in future:

NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY FREE DEALS FROM ANY COMPANY!!! EVER!!!

All the free deals are marketing trick to get you into paying for something and cancelling that "free" deal later might prove to be very difficult and time consuming.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE COFFEE! Remember that and you will save yourself a lot of money and nerves too :f_grin: