Downswing on William Hill

• luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I got a free bank roll on William Hill and I think I need to vent this off.

I played around 8 SnGs, some of them were double ups, in two or three days there, and I lost all of them (still playing a 9th one). In of them I lost due to a mistake on my part (I'm human too), but in all the other games I lost when I was clearly the favourite when going all in. My last game, was a beginners tournament where I went all in with QQ against JTo preflop. The flop shows another Q and then its runner-runner straight. :(
  • 3 replies
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Lost with JJ against 77 in that last tournament :(
    • masterroj
      masterroj
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear bud. I guess there are some of us out there who feel this way about William Hill..... Read my post "am I in a deep downswing or is william hill sketchy?" I have experienced more bad beats over the last 6 days then I have in my entire life (I stick with the bankroll management) and trying to stay positive and try to get better but it is very hard right now when all the fish is taking my money on bad beats. Hope it turns around for both of us mate.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      To be honest, I have already given up on William Hill. I played lots of SnGs and double ups and I lost 1/3rd of my bankroll and I think that the software is absolutely horrible. I don't even know why PS made a deal with them. Now I just go to NL ring games where a bankroll limit doesn't appear to be in place.