maisilk's diary

• maisilk
      First, i wish to say hello to all PokerStrategy members, and then thank PS for the nice starting bankroll!

I'm from Vietnam where poker is not very popular. However, I have played it for alsmost 5 years. The site which saw my first steps into the world of poker is Party. At that time, they're new and i was offered $25 free bankroll. Ofcourse, with poor skills and knowledge of poker, i lost that fee chips rather fast. Well, that's normal for a beginner but the thing is that i became addicted to the game day by day. Then i tried searching the Google for poker articles...

When i felt confident enough, i decided to put in my own money, and the biggest deposit i remembered is $1000. I was playing up and down... and now it's been 5 years!

My first day with PokerStrategy...

I got $50 on Mansion from PS yesterday, and today i started working on it. The thing i like about PS is the point system and articles, so my target here is to earn points as much as i can and upgrade my play to a higher level :D

Currently i am playing on NL25. I think i've gained enough points sothat i'll become silver as soon as the points are updated!

Current bankroll: $132

• 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Hi maisilk!

Nice read! But I hope that you stick to the rules of the bankroll management and keep moving up.

Good luck at the tables!
    • Zeffke
      Hi maisik,

Welcome to Hope u will enjoy your stay but please stick to BRM as it's very important because you can go broke very easily with only 5 buy-ins.

Good luck!

EDIT: Puschkin was faster again :) But note that we both said the same so BRM really IS important :D