[NL2-NL10] NL10, BSS 6 Max

• Panpodnikate
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, SB folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) 6, T, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.45) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BU raises to $2.40, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.05.

Hey, i was just wondering what would you do with his raise on the turn?
      His stats:VPIP/PFR/Steal/3-bet/agr fac/WTS/Won WTS/Hands
  • 3 replies
    • h0m1e
      you should 3bet preflop, you won't hit that often with AK and your out of position.
      His raise indicates a very strong hand and you have to fold on turn,usually against this TAG , his raise on turn means more than Top Pair hand,he will go for pot control if he has top pair imo,he won't raise.
      I would check/fold the turn.
    • Panpodnikate
      Well, usually i 3bet with such a good hand but in that case that guy always either 4bet(allin) or fold, i didn't really wanna go all-in with AKs so i thought that i might get much more just with call
    • veriz
      Hello Panpodnikate,

Preflop: 3Bet for value. :) Even for given reason what you mentioned, let him fold the hand then, easy money. :) Just I don't like it at all going to Call with such a hand and playing against such an opponent OOP.

As played
      Flop: As we Called then we likely have to take stabs somewhere to play such hands profitable, we wont hit enough to satisfy the preflop Call, I'd just donk it out and the board is pretty good to do so.

As played
      Turn: Somehow I don't really like the small block-bet since we are exactly representing the hand what we have, therefore I'd rather prefer to Check/Call or even against some bigger bet just Check/Fold the hand, since the board paired. If we Bet here then rather bigger, and fold to the raise.

Best regards.