SSS Strategy Chart

• 2 replies
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      Thats a great Excel document looks like you put alot of thought and effort into it.When you say full Ring table do you mean 9 players or 10 players ? And remember you always have to adjust your ranges to the Acknowledged Style of the players . Even with the BSS strategy , which I also have amusingly called "Bull Shit Strategy" not for the Accurate Information. But jokingly to remind players that this Strategy can be compared to cooking instructions , Read it , study it and get great results but take care not to follow it completely as the name for that type of play could be Linked as a computer Program and as soon as the other players know this, they will adapt to you instantly.
      Making All In moves on the River because they Know that this player only calls 18.5% of the time .Now if you take the Instruction as guidelines you will be a much more effective player , Creatively and Unpredictable Too. I really should do more reading up on that whole Equity Crap . Or should I call it Odds ?
    • Akumetsuka
      Akumetsuka
      Basic
      I'm on party at the low stakes so it's 9 max but a 6 or 10 max chart would do because I just want to compare the order. I can imagine the number of players influencing the real world equities.