ID Check

• yleqala
      show me the example how to take photo to my passport and is there needed that i was in the picture with my passport to prove that it is really me ? PLS Show me example of it :)
  • 5 replies
    • jannka112
      put passport on table and just take a photo!
    • RGOD2
      First of all I don t think English is your first language unfortunately it is mine . As for verifying that a picture in a passport Is you is a Job for Customs . Don't think you should be asking for other people s either with all that photo shop antics going on . A driving licience might Do or College ID thats of course that you are Driving and in third level of course.
      Alternatively why not try an internet cafe to scan it and Fax it or Else email the image .
    • justkyle88
      Hey yleqala,

Merry Christmas.

Usually just the ID is fine but the security team of might ask you to hold the ID next to you.

Lay the ID on a blank background or scan it with your scanner and upload the photo.

• spr08
      I sent them a passport picture, and I have got an answer: Your photos were not legible

I dont know where is the problem...
    • EagleStar88
      Hi spr08,

Please try again, but make sure that your scanner or camera settings are set to the highest quality so that our support staff can easily see and read the details on your documents.
      Saving your documents as JPegs (JPG) also provide better quality images than some of the other photo image formats.

The support team cannot pass your ID check if the images are not clear enough.

Good luck & best regards,