Posts counter

• Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello, i was wondering, i searched some people for their posts and i can't find as many as Posts counter says he posted. For example, just searched one guy, on the forum, where he posted, his posts counter says "Posts: 66", after searching him, i found only 3 posts made by him, where might be a problem?
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Bigniux,

There isn't a problem as such, the search facility will only show you the posts that a member has made on the English community (or whichever community you are currently logged into). Some members will actually be active within more than one community and have posted in for example the German language community or Spanish, Russian etc.

As the most international of all of the communities we often get members from other language communities popping in to say hello or to seek advice or second opinions from our members. Long may it continue, always good to see new faces and our fellow players from other countries/languages.

Whilst I'm here and totally unrelated to your post, but just wanted to thank you for all the help and replies you give to our fellow members. What makes our community truely awesome is active members like your good self encouraging and helping fellow members if only in directing people to correct links/threads etc.
      Just wanted to say that all your efforts have been noticed and everyone at PokerStrategy really appreciates what you & our other helpful members do.

Many thanks my friend & keep up the good work ;)

And back on topic, don't hesitate to shout if you still need clarification on any aspect relating to the search function :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Thanks for nice words, Bart :) It's always nice when someone notices that you're doing the right thing :)

Is there a way to search through all communities without logging into different ones? Or at least find in which communities person is active so that i could log only into community which i need? :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hmmm I'm not sure if there is to be honest, not that I've found at least.

Leave it with me and I'll ask our Community Managers... the nice Mr MichaelM, the nice Mr Hadi and the nice Mr Hannesz whether they are aware of a way.

I'll ask them to post in this thread or let you know myself when known. Bear with a short while though, they won't be in the office at this time.... or shouldn't be, unless drunk under the table! lol

Best regards,

Bart
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ok, i have time :) Thanks for help
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Now this gets me confused. On the forum it says

Bigniux
      Silver

Registration Date: 09.01.2009

I opened my profile and it says: Post Count 486

Wtf? :D :D

EDIT: I never posted in other communities, only in english :)

P.S. Off-topic question, how do you post other's usernames in a forum with a link to his profile and status medal next to name? :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'm afraid I wouldn't know of any way - his spoken languages in the community profile might give it away though :)

As for the link and status medal, it's done manually as follows:

code:
      [img]link to status symbol[/img][b][url=link to community profile]Name[/url][/b]

Hadi
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Test: Bigniux

Ok, thanks for your help ;)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      No problem mate ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I told you they were nice.... thanks Hadi :)

Bart
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      There's too much niceness going on ITT. It's creeping me out. :f_o: