[Application] (STAKER FOUND :) ) Looking Stake at NL25/NL50 FR pstars - Long Term - 2011 project

• diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

Hello everyone!!

Good day, im Diego and im 23 years old, im here looking for a stake to play NL25/ NL50 FR at pokerstars thinking in a nice project in 2011 wich basically is to get 300 - 400k VPP, obviously playing NL50/NL100 FR by moving up as soon as the bankroll and earnings allow me.

BUT IF YOU THINK THAT IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA AND YOU THINK THAT I COULD TO PLAY FOR EXAMPLE AT FTP WITH RAKEBACK WHILE I EARN A NICE BANKROLL IM HAPPY WITH THAT AND I DONT HAVE PROBLEM.

Poker Background:

Player of nano microlimits by 2 and a half year with decent results but due to monthly cashouts (NOT for to maintain a familly, just for to help my parents with my expenses at college, not big deal) i always have played up to NL25....

I have played sit&go, mtts, and cash games.. the last one is where i have my confort zone because i think that full ring games is where the variance is lower (it looks like but it depends also of our type of game) and also i like that because i can to schedule my sessions like i want.

What do you can to expect from me?

100% of commitment with the staker, discipline wich is very important on that or any bussines, responsibility but over all honesty and hard work on to improve my game day by day, also i guaranted good volume and updates daily, monthly like the staker request.

Why in need a stake?

Because i dont have the bankroll to play and because if i have the chance of be staked by a player that could give some advices about my game it could be nice.

The plan?

Site: Pokerstars/FTP
      Stakes: NL25 / NL50 FR BSS
      Bankroll needed: $750 (30 buy ins NL25)
      Sessions: 9-12 tables 3-4 hours day
      deal: 50/50 with rakeback
      time: to talk about ( I am happy with a long term but if you have other thing in mind we could to talk about)
      Coaching: a little if you have time, if not there is no problem always i have all the pokerstrategy contents.

Let me know your opinions and everything that you maybe could to need to give me a chance, like a proof id or some i can provide that to you.

Greetings and thanks for reading and for your time

Sincerely

Diego
  • 2 replies