a.s.a.p

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

You won't receive rakeback in it's true cash returned form. Ipoker don't allow rakeback on their network, any you see advertised are unofficial and being clamped down on by ipoker.

You will however receive a form of rake returned to you via William Hill's VIP scheme, player points, freerolls, bonuses and other promotions etc. These can be as effective and in some cases more value than straight rakeback.

By signing up via PokerStrategy, you will also receive PokerStrategy points, gaining access to all of the educational material, strategy articles, videos and free coaching sessions etc. In addition, you would also be entitled to join in any PokerStrategy community event staged on William Hill.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions or would like further clarification on any aspect, please don't hestitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeah thanks , i found this out after i wrote this question, i was just to impatient too.!
      i already did download it frew pokerstrategy , is there any chance i could have another $50 , from yous to play on it. you just took my 50 back from party poker ,
      didnt like it much there only got 35 left wich must have been ma profit.
      but im sure by now after reading all the silver material , i would make yous a fortune haha.
      is that taking the p### askin.lol sry , if you dont ask you dont get.!
      thanx anyways.!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

Sorry my friend, each member is only entitled to just 1x free starting capital.

PokerStrategy do occasionally run promotions with additional starting capitals given out, but they are random, fixed to a specific platform and cannot be specifically requested.. luck of the draw.

Probably best to deposit a little of your own funds and take full advantage of any matching bonus to be honest or you could try to build up a little bankroll from cashing in a few freerolls.

Another good way at getting additional free money from PokerStrategy is recommending your friends to us. Full details of the "Tell A Friend" scheme are in the link in my signature, but basically you can receive up to $100 for each friend you introduce.

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeah ok thanx, although , i have actually had 2, 50 dollar starting capitals , still got 50 on cake , got a but of beef with them though, ill have to ask yous about it later as im the daily dollar rebuy just now on full tilt. thannx anyway