[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Jj

• Royaltramp
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:diamond: . UTG posts a blind of $0.02.
      UTG checks, UTG1 calls $0.02, UTG2 calls $0.02, 5 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.10) 9:diamond: , 7:heart: , 3:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, UTG calls $0.08, UTG1 calls $0.08, 2 folds.

Turn: ($0.34) A:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG1 bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, UTG calls $0.04.

River: ($0.46) T:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG1 bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, UTG folds.

Final Pot: $0.58

--- Unsure about this hand, I'm thinking with the loose limpers I could have raised preflop here, not sure if you guys agree or not.

Flop: I think I was correct to cbet, but maybe I should have bet pot size or bigger with the amount of players in the hand - to protect against draws.

Turn: Had there been just one opponent other than me in the hand I'd have considered betting again here but I figured I'd check/fold here - UTG's bet was so small though that I was given great odds and had to call.

River: I think I was getting great odds here again with his very small bet, so I think it was right to check/call.

--- But what do you guys think?
  • 2 replies
    • dallievas
      Preflop: sorry for my temper but WHAT A F*** YOU DOING? .what hand do you need to raise OOP when limpers present ? only AA and KK. That is very very bad check from bb.Raise,raise and raise.You have to raise 4bb+1 bb per limper oop and can add 1bb for being oop (0.14-0.16).You want to play HU with those evil limpers or they can fold prf.You have to start to isolate limpers even oop,even 2+ limpers.Start do that with tighter range like 99+ and AQ+,maybe KQs,AJs and then add hands when your confidence grows.
      On flop you can bet even pot size because of wet board.Fd and a lot of gutshots will call you.I still bet turn despite that A because turn doesn't complete any draw(they still pay you),play bet/fold turn.Good Ax would raise preflop and often fold overcards vs big bet and wet board.Axs can call on flop and hit turn.But still I think u should bet a bit more then half pot. Sometimes can play like you but better players often will float you and will be hard for you to call normal size bet.
      As played for me ok.Sometime you can fold even with those odds when very very passive bets and you have read that he bets only tp+,but you have to win like 11% .
      GL and be brave like Micros ;)
    • funktor
      Hi Royaltramp!

Preflop: Just raise your hand - standard 4+1BB per limer ($0.16-0.18 should be ok). It is unlikely that anybody here is strong. UTG even posted dead blind, so has some random junk.

As played preflop:

Bet-fold flop, bet-fold turn, check-fold river. If they call your turn bet to A, they beat you ;)

Turn/river: Bets are so small and so weak that I am calling down. You terribly underepresented your hand preflop, so they migh even put you on draw, or just TP 9x hands here.