$5.24
      BU:
      $4.86
      SB:
      $2.18
      BB:
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, A.
      Hero raises to $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.3) Q, 5, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.22, BU calls $0.22.

Turn: ($0.74) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU calls $0.50.

River: ($1.74) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BU calls $1.10.

Final Pot: $3.94.

Opp is 24/20/5.2 3bet 5.8 wtsd 19 fold to cb 50 ,raise cb 18 reads 3bet monkey from blinds,he knows me as tag.
      Thanks.
      :f_confused:
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      he either has there draw or Qx. I would personally bet river bigger to 1.5$ since I think players would not get away top pair hands even if draw get there at least nl 2
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Actually he is NL4 reg ,had 1k hands on him.I was tortured how much to bet on the river.But you are right,he should call with tp.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high(6 A).
      BU shows a pair of queens(Q A).

Hero wins with a flush, ace high(6 A).

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      he either has there draw or Qx. I would personally bet river bigger to 1.5$ since I think players would not get away top pair hands even if draw get there at least nl 2
      What about shoving river? Like i said before, there's no force in this world that would get NL4/NL2 player to fold a top pair. Imo one of the most important skills NL players should have is to be able to put your opponent on a range of hands and bet accordingly. If you think he's got top pair, shove. If he's calling $1,5 he's calling of his entire stack as well.
      My two cents.:)
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      If you think he's got top pair, shove. If he's calling $1,5 he's calling of his entire stack as well.

No,I tried it few times after they call 2 streets.This move looks very scary to them,they call big bets often,but fold to shoves.And later good opps soon understand what you are pushing,only first time fish can buy it.
      GL
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      What about shoving river? Like i said before, there's no force in this world that would get NL4/NL2 player to fold a top pair. Imo one of the most important skills NL players should have is to be able to put your opponent on a range of hands and bet accordingly. If you think he's got top pair, shove. If he's calling $1,5 he's calling of his entire stack as well.
      My two cents.:)
      overbet would be around 4$ and it looks really strong when draw completed. If it was blank river I can consider overbetting river for value KK+, smt like 2.5$, since then he can always put me on missed draw and call down, but here I think he would fold even as strong hand as AQ