hero: bets $0.40 and is all-in
      idiot: calls $0.40
      player: calls $0.40
      *** RIVER *** [2c Ah Jc Qh] [Ks]
      idiot: bets $1 and is all-in
      player: folds
      Uncalled bet ($1) returned to idiot
      *** SHOW DOWN ***
      idiot: shows [3s Tc Qd 6c] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
      hero: shows [5h Ac 4h Kc] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
      idiot collected $1.75 from pot

Always nice to miss a 22outer maybe even more just thought i share this with ye maybe some one will enjoy it!
  • 12 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      this is a pointless thread because this is a standard micro hand and how is he and idiot, he was getting 2-1 on the flop with a flush draw and the nut straight draw, then on the turn he picked up a pair making is hand less stronger because of draws but still he was easily getting the right price t call, i think you both play the hand fine and you lost sure you mist hitting water in a river but its standard
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      1. convert
      2. wtf
      3. ??????
      4. who cares
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Stool broly co.

edit: Move up to where they respect your made hands.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      who cares
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Ah how nice of the trolls to show up! I didnt use the converter cause wasnt sure how to and if it would work without taking it from HM or PT, who cares well considering the little amount i post im sure i have not wasted to much of your precious life's!

I put this thread up for a laugh to show how people will put there money in drawing as good as dead in omaha which really isnt a good idea and maybe to get some feedback but obviously wasnt a good idea but TY all for trolling!

And pogodon im no ohama expert but im sure the way he played the hand is a losing strategy and far from standard.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      To convert HH's use weaktight.com or smth like that because pokerstraegy HH converter doesn't convet omaha hands.

As for people putting money in bad, it's super micros, doesn't matter what game you play, everyone sucks
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Thanks for that nightfrost i will use it in the future,
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jokerstar77mucker
      Ah how nice of the trolls to show up! I didnt use the converter cause wasnt sure how to and if it would work without taking it from HM or PT, who cares well considering the little amount i post im sure i have not wasted to much of your precious life's!

I put this thread up for a laugh to show how people will put there money in drawing as good as dead in omaha which really isnt a good idea and maybe to get some feedback but obviously wasnt a good idea but TY all for trolling!

And pogodon im no ohama expert but im sure the way he played the hand is a losing strategy and far from standard.
      ok sir tell me exactly were he played the hand wrong as its micro limits
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Hey pogodon whats up pal, just cause its micro stakes doesnt mean you have to chase every draw and play like a dope! He has a T high FD and a gutshot now maybe in hold'em thats a alright draw but not in omaha, as I already no his FD is no good that make his hand even worse, on the the turn the only cards he can hit are Q,6 or K cause all other 2pair hands give me the nuts.

So really he has a nothing draw ohama wise, maybe he has a good price to call but in PLO you nearly always have a good price to call alot of draws and that doesnt mean there good!

Now im sorry if there is spelling mistakes or even mistakes in my hand thinking but im fairly drunk now so i dont care.

Here's an auld link to the future of irish trad music hope ye enjoy! :s_pleased:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8i-nWTRAwc&feature=related

Wait i forgot to say something if he had a hand like XJTQ 2clubs his call is alright cause he has some kinda wrap but apart from that he played the terrible
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      his flop call to the raise from a shortstack (lol shortstacking plo2) oop is bad.

to sum this thread up:

some guy calls 18 cents for a bad flush draw , which is threadworthy for some reason.
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Ok i promise not to make a thread anymore unless its a hand that would baffle phil ivey, i dont see why your giving out about my one pointless thread(I've seen alot worse) i would understand if i spamed the forum with stupid threads the whole time.

The reason for shortstacking is i play this game for fun, not to good at that and am still trying to figure the game out. Also PLO can really tilt me sometimes so i dont see the point in buying in full if im just gonna buy in again tilted. So its just kinda to stop me donating to much!

Anyway thank you all for your very helpful comments.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i play plo everyday of my life i know how to play the game and i think he played the hand perfect because its micro, you could have any hand because the micros are full of muppets and its more bingo then poker if you ask me so fack it yano bro andvim el locko to