Losing player reporting in

• Akumetsuka

I've been playing on and off at the microstakes for around 6 months. I have accounts with Party, 888 and Betfair.

Most recently I tried using the exploitative strategy mentioned on cardsharp.org, and let's just say it didn't work :f_biggrin:

Otherwise Holdem Indicator usually shows me as a money-bag, but I've noticed the warning-sign usually corresponds to the deepest stacks at the table. Hopefully I'll learn why with the help of this site.

Btw is there a particularly good site to play at during Christmas?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Akumetsuka, welcome to PokerStrategy and the community here.

PokerStrategy has everything you need to help you improve your game. Make sure you study the strategy articles & videos well to get maximum benefit from them.

I can also highly recommend our free live coaching sessions (they will be taking a short break over the holiday period, but checkout the schedule in the new year).

Most platforms usually have various holiday promotions so it's difficult to recommend just one. Maybe checkout the forum pages here and see what other members think of each platform before signing up.

Wherever you choose to play, we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,