How much must i play to withdrawal ??

• vanthinh
      vanthinh
      Bronze
      Hi. I received 50$ at FullTiltpoker and i want to ask : How much must my bankroll have to make a withdrawal ?? Or what conditions must i do to make a withdrawal.

One problem, I have lost my Validate code. So could i make a withdrawal without My Validate code if i did all Pokerstrategy's terms and conditions of this 50$ first bonus ? And if i can't, please help me how to get this Validate code again ? Thank.
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

taken from our website:
      In order to get the $50 starting capital and winnings credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.
      So it's either 1000 FTP or 100 FTP if you decide to deposit yourself. I'm not sure which validation code you're referring to, though. Can you please elaborate?

Hadi
    • vanthinh
      vanthinh
      Bronze
      but i used FullTilt Point to play so the FullTilt points which i used to play is included in 1000 FTP ?? I collected more 100 FTP but i used to play all my 100 FTP. That 100 FTP is included in 1000 FTP ??

Validation Code is the code which is used to validate my Full Tilt poker account when i had done the registration.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vanthinh
      but i used FullTilt Point to play so the FullTilt points which i used to play is included in 1000 FTP ?? I collected more 100 FTP but i used to play all my 100 FTP. That 100 FTP is included in 1000 FTP ??

Validation Code is the code which is used to validate my Full Tilt poker account when i had done the registration.
      Hi vanthinh,

The points you have already earnt but spent do still count. You have to achieve a total of 1,000 or 100 points as detailed by Hadi above, but this includes everything you earn since opening your account. Happy hour and other bonus points are not included, you need to achieve the target from standard FTP points.

From memory the validation code is only used to initially set up your account and you shouldn't need it again to withdraw.
      In the event of any problems however, don't hesitate to contact Full Tilt's own customer support team who will be happy to help you with any problem.

Best regards,

Bart