Your money is being transferred

• goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      Hello to everyone, I'm a newbue to Poker Strategy, and I have a first question to anyone that can help me:

How much time does it took for you between the ID validation "Your money is being transferred" and the time you actualy received the 50$ starting capital?
  • 6 replies
    • R3dd3vilsh
      R3dd3vilsh
      Basic
      Although we do our very best to validate new accounts as quickly as we can, we sometimes have a large number to process and this can cause a slight delay. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please allow a few days for this process to be completed and continue to check your emails for any correspondence as we may require further information from you.
    • sbttt1987
      sbttt1987
      Bronze
      Well..take a look at this:
      We confirm receipt copy of your ID with details: copie permis co... (81.64 Kb) . However, we regret to inform you that as we checked your account, you are not yet eligible to activate your funds transfer option. You may contact us again after 30 days to check your eligibility."

After that i reply to this mail asking for an explicit answer, what's wrong with my identification... they said:

"Please accept our humblest apologies if we cannot make the player transfer option available for your Poker account at the moment.

However, please note that sending us the documents does not guarantee the approval of your request as this is still subject to management's approval.

We kindly ask that you contact us again after 30 days or our Poker team so they can again look into your request.

You will be notified by then if anything else is needed. At the moment, the decision stands until the 30 day period is finished."
    • R3dd3vilsh
      R3dd3vilsh
      Basic
      Originally posted by R3dd3vilsh
      Although we do our very best to validate new accounts as quickly as we can, we sometimes have a large number to process and this can cause a slight delay. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please allow a few days for this process to be completed and continue to check your emails for any correspondence as we may require further information from you.

that s what they send to me :)
    • goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      well, your case was really unfortunate...

In my case thought, they said that the money transfer was approved and the bankroll is on it's way
    • goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      That was pretty quick, I already received the starting capital.

Thanks a lot Poker Strategy!!! :]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good luck and enjoy your poker on William Hill goldan84 :)

Best regards,

Bart