[NL2-NL10] NL2:QQ face of the opponent's 4-bet ALLIN, I fold it?

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

播放牌局

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $2.84
      MP3:
      $1.05
      CO:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $2.15
      SB:
      $2.09
      BB (Hero):
      $2.44

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      3 folds, BU calls $0.02, SB raises to $0.09, Hero raises to $0.28, BU folds, SB raises to $2.10, Hero calls $1.81.

Flop: ($4.2) 7, 8, 8 (2 players)

Turn: ($4.2) J (2 players)

River: ($4.2) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.2.

I know that if holding a AA, KK, no doubt, be CALL ALL IN, but the QQ it?
      Holding QQ, CALL opponent 4BET ALLIN, will not be too weak starting hands
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Since it's NL2, I don't mind going all-in with QQ, nice hand! And as we decided to 3bet then we can't really fold the hand. Either Call it and reevaluate flop or just go broke preflop. :)

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

Since it's NL2, I don't mind going all-in with QQ, nice hand! And as we decided to 3bet then we can't really fold the hand. Either Call it and reevaluate flop or just go broke preflop. :)

Best regards.
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
      1. teacher, I can understand you: the lowest level of the game, ALL IN before the flop cards can be a little more? Such as QQ +, AK?
      2. I do not understand your meaning of this statement: reevaluate flop or just go broke preflop
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

You are welcome, I am glad to help you out!

1. teacher, I can understand you: the lowest level of the game, ALL IN before the flop cards can be a little more? Such as QQ +, AK?

Likely yes, you can go all-in with those hands on NL2, those people tend to go broke with just a lot worse and are way too loose.

2. I do not understand your meaning of this statement: reevaluate flop or just go broke preflop

By that I mean if you just Call preflop then you reevaluate the flop like if you QQ is good enough to go broke or not, or just fold on A high board or something similar. :)
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

You are welcome, I am glad to help you out!

Likely yes, you can go all-in with those hands on NL2, those people tend to go broke with just a lot worse and are way too loose.

By that I mean if you just Call preflop then you reevaluate the flop like if you QQ is good enough to go broke or not, or just fold on A high board or something similar. :)
      thank you for your help!
      If I get this hand is AK? all in or fold?
      In my opinion, AK is not into the hand, hit only if the FLOP A or K, have value
      If VILLIAN holding a POCKET PAIR, how many of my win rate?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If I get this hand is AK? all in or fold?

AK ain't always an all-in in this situation, it a lot depends on the opponent. How loose is he? How often does he raise? And etc, but usually on NL2, it's possible to go broke with AKo. I advice you to overlook our Starting Hand Chart. It will help you to get understanding which cards you can go all-in preflop and which not.

In my opinion, AK is not into the hand, hit only if the FLOP A or K, have value If VILLIAN holding a POCKET PAIR, how many of my win rate?

Yeah, true. Take a look into our software here: PokerStrategy Software.
      There is a EquiLab or Equilator, which will help you get understanding what % you can win the opponent. For example you put AK vs JJ you get this:
      Equity Win Tie Loss Hand
      Player 1: 43,852% 43,647% 0,410% 55,943% AKs, AKo
      Player 2: 56,148% 55,943% 0,410% 43,647% JJ

Just play around with the tool and you will get your answer. :)