Problems with installing the software

• Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

I recieved an e-mail that I can have a second starting capital at PartyPoker. I'm trying to install the software but I have a problem.

I downloaded the setup and wanted to install the software, I clicked I want English language than I clicked I agreed with terms and conditions. While the installation process was running, I get a message- A problem occurred while you were downloading the PP application. Try again.--- well, I tried like 10 times, with or without restarting the PC and I even downloaded the setup for the second time with the same results.

Have you any idea what is the problem?

If I can't fix this problem, I'll not be able to claim the 50 $s so any help would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas,
      Zoli
  • 3 replies
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

now I was redirected to a website which said this:

404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

We're sorry, but the page you were looking for couldn't be found.

Check to see if you typed the URL incorrectly. If so, re-type it and try again.
      You may have followed an outdated link from an external site. If so, please notify the webmaster of the external site so they can update their URL's.
      If a link within the PartyPoker.com website has brought you to this page, please send an email to info@partypoker.com and include the URL of the link that produced this error message page.
      If you need help, please visit our 24hr. Help page where you can view a site map, read our FAQ or send us an email.
      Alternatively, click a link in the navigation menu at the top of this page to take you somewhere more interesting!
      Kind Regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team

I know it's Christmas so probably nobody will address this subject, but I hope it will be solved in December because I can get the bonus only in this month.

Best wishes,
      Zoli
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zoli,

Sorry for the problems during the registration.

Please contact our customer support. My colleagues will help you as soon as possible.

Everything should be fixed within the end of the month, so that you still can get your 2nd chance capital. :)

Good luck on the tables.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello Hannes,

thanks for the answer, I contacted the customer service. It would be nice to have the second starting capital. I don't want to withdraw from Everest yet, but I'd like to try a different platform without investing my own money (for example I could play cash games on Everest and tournaments on Party). I hope I'll be able to sort this out...

Best wishes,
      Zoli