quick question

• KobiSud
      KobiSud
      Bronze
      Hello
      anyone knows how much FTP (full tilt points) is 1 SP
      i couldn't find it anywhere.
      I'm asking because i started to play NL10 and I'm not getting any SP after few hours of play...
      TNX guys
  • 7 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

I'm not sure about the FTP, but you will receive 2SP for every $ of rake that you generate. However, the points are usually updated once a day, so don't expect them to be credited right away :)

Hadi
    • KobiSud
      KobiSud
      Bronze
      I know that 2 SP is for every $
      btw is rake counted only for hands that i participate in ?
      for example if i play extra tight and i only play AA and it comes once in an hour so its the only time I'm gonna get rake ?
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      You get points only from the rake you generate after full tilt introduced dealt in rake method meaning if 2 players go all in for 100$ pot and the rake is 2$ it doesn't count for your rake. You only get rake for the money you invested into the pot.

If it would be a 3way all in for 50$ each the rake would be 3$, and each of you would get 1$ rake credited.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      its hard to count over getting happy hour points but i think with my wild gues its 7 points also happy christmas
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by KobiSud
      I know that 2 SP is for every $
      btw is rake counted only for hands that i participate in ?
      for example if i play extra tight and i only play AA and it comes once in an hour so its the only time I'm gonna get rake ?
      As MatejM47 already wrote you need to contributed to the pot in order to generate rake. So if you play super tight and only play AA you will get much less rake and StrategyPoints.
    • KobiSud
      KobiSud
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering guys
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      its hard to count over getting happy hour points but i think with my wild gues its 7 points also happy christmas
      Look at ironman bonus page, there u see points without happy hour.