$3.32
      MP3:
      $2.09
      CO:
      $1.98
      BU:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) T, 8, Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.14, BB calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.45) 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30.

River: ($1.05) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.65, Hero calls $0.65.

Final Pot: $2.35.

Question:
      1.FLOP: When the card surface is wet, I should CBET?
      2.TURN: CALL me in the CBET FLOP opponents, and I turn on the card should CHECK? Later, I was thinking, if I switch cards to CBET, opponents call it, the opponent's chips on the very small relative to the pot, and the river have ALL IN out. So, I think we should check, I wonder if this idea is not it?
      3.RIVER: the face of the opponent's ALL IN, I guess I lost, but people are curious, want to see under the opponent's cards to CALL, the correct play here should be FOLD?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

I really like the way you are asking the questions. :) That makes you think also about the hand, just keep going.

Yeah, I'd still bet, we can still protect and get value from any kind of 1card flushdraw and also we will find out where we stand.

2.TURN: CALL me in the CBET FLOP opponents, and I turn on the card should CHECK? Later, I was thinking, if I switch cards to CBET, opponents call it, the opponent's chips on the very small relative to the pot, and the river have ALL IN out. So, I think we should check, I wonder if this idea is not it?

The betting line here is totally fine since we are betting for free showdown by that I mean he wont really bet the river with a lot worse hands. Also we get value from any kind of draw. But of course Checking behind would be an option also but then we had a question if we are going to call the river bet?

3.RIVER: the face of the opponent's ALL IN, I guess I lost, but people are curious, want to see under the opponent's cards to CALL, the correct play here should be FOLD?

As I mentioned on question above that we went for bet on turn then likely are betting for free showdown and if he decides to bet the river then we are likely going to fold. Since we are often beat.

Best regards.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wangwei520,

I really like the way you are asking the questions. :) That makes you think also about the hand, just keep going.

Yeah, I'd still bet, we can still protect and get value from any kind of 1card flushdraw and also we will find out where we stand.

The betting line here is totally fine since we are betting for free showdown by that I mean he wont really bet the river with a lot worse hands. Also we get value from any kind of draw. But of course Checking behind would be an option also but then we had a question if we are going to call the river bet?

As I mentioned on question above that we went for bet on turn then likely are betting for free showdown and if he decides to bet the river then we are likely going to fold. Since we are often beat.

Best regards.

Thank you!
      I would like to ask you: in FLOP, only to face an opponent, in what brand face I can not CBET?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Thank you! I would like to ask you: in FLOP, only to face an opponent, in what brand face I can not CBET?

You are welcome! Since we were PFA and we have pretty decent hand, what could easily be even ahead then I'd CBet most of the time.
    • wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Thank you! I would like to ask you: in FLOP, only to face an opponent, in what brand face I can not CBET?

You are welcome! Since we were PFA and we have pretty decent hand, what could easily be even ahead then I'd CBet most of the time.
      THANK YOU!WHAT does "PFA" mean?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      THANK YOU!WHAT does "PFA" mean?

You are welcome! PFA does mean Preflop Aggressor, which means he was the guy who started raising preflop and had the initiative.