NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($14.09)
      BB ($21.28)
      UTG ($7.88)
      UTG+1 ($10.40)
      CO ($12.88)
      BTN ($10.75)

Dealt to Hero K:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.45, Hero calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.10) 7:heart: 5:club: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.65, Hero raises to $1.55, BTN raises to $3.90, Hero folds

BTN wins $3.92

CO: 49/3 target this table
      BU: 28/22/18 160hands agressiv TAG we have some history he open SB i 3bet and he fast 4bet.

PRE: i thinks sqz here but i want play vs CO if i 3bet he a lot folds and i often play oop vs TAG that he can 4bet me light here or calls and play postflop.

F: I miss complete but this borads is suck any overpairs, big cards AK, AQ itd, and my range include PP so i decide c/r here and he fast 3bet me so i snap fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: And it will be even harder to play against them OOP and in multiway pot. I don't really like the Call here, I rather would just 3Bet or just fold.

As played
      Flop: Of course we have to take stabs time to time if we Called such hand preflop since we wont hit often enough to satisfy the Call therefore we have to take such lines as Check/Raise or something similar. This board against a reg could be considerable but I would likely raise a bit bigger, ~$2. Wants the TAGs WTSD? According to that we might even decided whether it's even a Check/Raise or not and if he can fold his OP here. Since I often see him having a hand while he bet into a calling station and you.

Best regards.