This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - AQ hits fAce and ace a lot of aggression

• DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $19,88
      BB:
      $14,64
      MP2:
      $16,34
      Hero:
      $14,18
      CO:
      $6,58
      BU:
      $11,15

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , Q:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU calls $0,40, SB calls $0,35, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,30) A:diamond: , 8:heart: , 6:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,91, BU calls $0,91, SB raises to $1,82, Hero calls $0,91, BU raises to $2,73, SB folds, Hero calls $0,91.

Turn: ($8,58) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises $8,02 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $16,60

I have a history with SB with contibet raises, so his checkraise is most likely to be a bluff imo. However BU scared me. I think I avoided a set, but... what do you think?
      Edit: my flop last call was to get another card and reevaluate on the turn, planning to check/call if cheap, or check/fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DoigteurFou,

I rather think he has a pretty strong hand here, he wont be bluffing like that in multiway pot, more often has a set, therefore I'd just Bet/Fold even if we get that great odds, we could just put ourself into bad spots on turn if we hit something more.

Best regards.