This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 2+25$ Sit&Go 9man

• EdgarYY
      EdgarYY
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello , my name is Edgar and i started playing poker few years ago like probably most of you playing live private games.I won some i lost some i was mostly i was ahead in last sessions but we stopped to play few months ago or we're playing very rarely so i started to play online poker and i get my starting capital from pokerstrategy this was like 8-10 months ago maybe a year in fulltilt i started pretty well winning most of my games my bankroll was good but then i tought "hey let's go 50NL and try to win some easy money faster" and sure i won first and the second guy i had 6 BI but i started to underestimate them and so i lost my bankroll very easily

My plans are to start in few days and play more serious because i have enough free time and will to win some money.

I would start with 100 BI= 225$ with which i'll make 500 games.
      http://pokerprolabs.com/topsharkpro?pn=EdgarYY&pnid=2&tt=sng
      I'm sorry for the short sample but thats all i used to play in paradisepoker(sportingbet) thats the reason why i don't have good sample
      Im also working with establish coach atm

Feedback - EdgarYY
  • 7 replies