Party poker = the biggest joke ever

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Im just having the worst downswing I ever tried havent cant remember catching a single flush or straight when i got in on the flop with an open-ended, nut flush-draw, or mid-pair with re-draw, and Im just keep getting sucked out.

Just flopped broadway, and the turn rivered, next hand I flop two pair and get my money in and get sucked out by backdoor flush.

I know im not playing very much, but the last 2k hands it have just been like this all the time.

I know I have lost some pots I shouldn't have lost, but when your running bad, your often also playing bad, and since I not have played that much (all time) loosing is just very hard. :(

Anybody who have any ideas to what I could do when im starting loosing?? just stop after a couple 100 hands, or try to keep the head cold and keep grinding??
  • 17 replies
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      did u have some kind of upswing before that? I mean: getting great cards like sets / monsters and getting paid, or winning coinflips/underdog allin situations?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I was not running very hot, i was winning, almost doubled up the starting capital, by playing 6$ DON SNG's (know its not good bankroll management) and NL4.

My winning was almost the same is the all-in ev, so wouldn't say that I was running hot.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      yeah, allin-ev doesnt show everything.. tell for example, what was ur ROI or bb/100 over how many hands?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      my ROI might have bin about 12% and bb/100 about 5 after 2k hands, as I said from the beginning I haven't been playing that many hands.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      they just have strange shuffler, you will get used with it
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      How many hands/sngs have u played totally? 4k looks like very small samplesize.

I think u could try playing some smaller stakes - losing 4 stacks there doesnt mean so much if ur already playing on bigger stakes.

- If ur downswing means just that u must fold small pots, like after draws, and u get FEW bad beats, then it doesnt look that bad. - imo try to play 1k hands on smaller stakes and see what happens for example.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      party poker is evils,
      they gave me $5 on my account there that i dont play on so for a laugh i decided to try and spin it up,
      after about 6 weeks i had $600 and was playing nl25 6max, i wouldnt say i run good just didnt run bad...then it went bad infact very bad lol

i lost 16 buyins in a two hour session man it was crazy i was flopping sets, broadway and getting murdered, aces pre busted by kk qq, was the sickest thing ive ever seen lol
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      when you play with their money its rigged :D :s_cool:
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      It's simply just rigged all the time... ?(
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      I dont know what's wrong with you guys, I've been steadily building up my bankroll at partypoker for 2 months. Got the steady eddy button on PTR :D Didn't play this month but before that I just played well and when I got unlucky it wasn't too bad cuz I knew I was beat. Make better decisions. Just because you have open ended straight or flush draws doesnt mean you should always go all-in. Just play tighter, play BETTER.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Party Poker is obviously rigged, because their RNG generates more herp than derp.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      I dont know what's wrong with you guys, I've been steadily building up my bankroll at partypoker for 2 months. Got the steady eddy button on PTR :D Didn't play this month but before that I just played well and when I got unlucky it wasn't too bad cuz I knew I was beat. Make better decisions. Just because you have open ended straight or flush draws doesnt mean you should always go all-in. Just play tighter, play BETTER.
    • Bluffr22
      Bluffr22
      Bronze
      They are ALL RIGGED!!! if anyone finds a site that seems fair please let me know cos i played many sites now i find them all to be too consistant with the suckouts and bait action induced flops and the same old suckouts! Is it possible top get more than one bonus or is it just 1 x $50 for 1 site? i had mine on party, played some 0.10/0.25 omaha as i dont like hold em what so ever, obviousley way out of my bankroll but .10c/.25 is the MINIMUM stakes for omaha on PARTY POKER i played thousands of hold em hands and just kept bouncing up n down so went up to the minimum limit omaha with just $45 and blew it with super unlucky river suckouts!!
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      If you think the sites are rigged then you should quit online poker.

WHo are the sites trying to 'rig' the games in favour of? You over another completely annonymous person to them? Why would they have any reason to favour another player over you?

Anyone who thinks its rigged is stupid
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      2k is no sample..
      I make sessions of about 2-5k hands were I am able to run BE or lose few BI, when my all in EV shows that Im up about 13 BI, so.. Thats just simply the way it goes.. (I play sss)
      Just hope you will get it back at some point and thats all..
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      *Sigh* And here goes another meaningless "Pokaz iz riggd" debate.

Poker is not rigged, there is no reason for it to be rigged. It's because more hands are played, therefore more bad beats will be witnessed.

Just an observation here, but I never see someone start up a thread/discussion about poker being rigged when THEY are the ones that just busted AA with KK? :p
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      *Sigh* And here goes another meaningless "Pokaz iz riggd" debate.

Poker is not rigged, there is no reason for it to be rigged. It's because more hands are played, therefore more bad beats will be witnessed.

Just an observation here, but I never see someone start up a thread/discussion about poker being rigged when THEY are the ones that just busted AA with KK? :p
      Because it is not rigged then. Y U No Understand that??