$10.00
      CO:
      $16.71
      BU (Hero):
      $24.87
      SB:
      $14.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7, 5.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.3) A, 4, T (4 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB raises to $2.50, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero raises to $24.57, SB calls $11.80.

Turn: ($40.17) 8 (2 players)

River: ($40.17) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $40.17.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high(7 5).
      SB shows a flush, ace high(K 3).

SB wins with a flush, ace high(K 3).

Hey, could you ever not get broke right on the flop?
      Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I don't like your play at all. If you decided to play this hand you should 3bet preflop to make good use of the position and isolate a player. After preflop raise you could go broke on this kind of flop but against 3 players that is a bit too optimistic.

Flop: On the flop I'm definitely not going broke with 7high flush. When he raises you why wouldn't you just call him? I understand you being afraid of any club and wanting to protect your hand but against your line only better flushes call you.

Turn: If you cold call him on the flop he might check the turn so you can bet again and you have the decision to make whether to value bet or make a pot control check. If you bet and he reraises you again then you can lay it down and be sure he has better flush than yours. I would just check the turn behind.

River: Depends on how much he bets but now even the fullhouses got there and there aren't many hands that you can beat except AdKc or some AT but that's all.

I would just play it slow and not gamble with this kind of hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Panpodnikate,

Preflop: The Call here is questionable, if we really don't know the opponents, I rather would prefer to fold the hand. But as long we are that deep, it might be even doable, just don't put yourself into trouble.

As played
      Postflop: The problem might come from here as I said we could put ourself into trouble. 7high flush might be even not that good and we are pretty deep. Therefore I think I rather also prefer to Bet/Call and reevaluate turn. But of course it ain't that wrong to go all-in directly here since we really don't want to see the board pairing or either another :club: to come. But as we Bet/Call the flop and we can likely ship it on turn if there is no-scarecard for us.

Best regards.