This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HEM Plugging Leaks

• fastliketiger
      fastliketiger
      Bronze
      Was looking through my HEM looking for leaks and replaying through some hands; found on leak buster I was losing -30BB/100 from the big blind over 40k hands.. seriously would love to plug this or work on it. Only position im not running good from :baby:

It must be a portion of 3bet/stacking in blind battles; probably got about 500 bbs worth of AK/AQ vs underpair flips from aggro BvB multitabling. There must be something else aswell; perhaps flatting with suited connector type hands in multiway pots (ie 3/4way) and giving up without much of a fight? I work on always keeping my nonSD winnings (REDLINE!!) at a nice steady positive figure mainly through squeezing and resteals but I have to add another level to my game rather then flatting from the BB and giving up X amount of time. Think my aggression seems way too low aswell.

Probably is to do with blind vs blind, and perhaps folding my big blind too often? Folding 78% of my big blinds to steal; perhaps a bit high figure? Anyone had this problem before and found what the major leaks are in the BB so I can work towards atleast breaking even on it?!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Forgot to include the numbers. Ridiculous.
  • 1 reply