[DONE] SNG final position and winnings/losses not displayed

• brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Playing Full Tilt SnG's

Elephant seems to import ok but does not display the position finished in or any winnings although all the hands can be viewed.
  • 7 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey brooksjohn,

this happens due to the missing tourney summary. Either the FTP client didn't save it correctly or the elephant missed to import the summary file. Please try to import the summary file manually.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

this seems to be a common parser issue for FTP tourney summaries and we're looking into it.

Thx,
      L
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      I've tried the manual import but it doesn't work.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Yes I know and we're working on it. Please be patient.
      I'll let you know as soon as I have any news for ya.

Thx,
      L
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Hi, I appreciate that these bugs cannot always be fixed overnight so would I be able to get around this issue by installing an older version? If so can you recommend a version that did not have this bug?

Regards, John
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

this issue is related to the latest FTP update, they changed the format in which the date is written into the hand histories and tourney summaries. Indeed we've already fixed the hand history issue for v0.96.
      If you change your time zone in the FTP client to ET any newly created summaries should be readable to the Elephant immediatley.
      And we've plans to fix the summary issue once and for all with the next Elephant v0.97 and all of your summaries already written in CET can be imported later on using the v0.97.
      And the v0.97 will be released sometime between the end of January and the beginning of February.

Cheers,
      L
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

we've fixe this issue and the fix will be part of the upcoming Elephant dev build v0.97.

Cheers,
      L