[Application] MTT staking needed

• jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys, merry christmas to all !
      Firstable, you can check out my introduction thread for general informations about me and my history.

What I'm looking for:
      Well, I'm looking for MTTs staking deal, for stakes that I can prove to be profitable at, and possible shoots on slightly higher ones if I prove my skills.

My preferences:
      Obviously, I'd prefer a deal with coaching sessions or at least from a player who has already crushed the stakes that I will play, so he can help me to improve my game and track my leaks and eventually move up in stakes.
      I'd also prefer a long term deal, so everything be stable and I will not have to look for a new staker every time once I found a good one.
      Otherwise, I'm open to discuss any kind of propositions.

My results:
      I've been playing for a 4 months period on pokerstars under "swattmachine", starting from microstakes:

you can also find all the cashes here

And I link some of my results in pokerstrategy news:
      Perf1 Perf2 Perf3

76% ROI on 700 games sample, and note 19% ITM !!

I've been playing on fulltilt also under jokin4party, but it was mainly shoots on mid and high stakes MTTs (and only 100 games). I assume that I'm not yet ready for high stakes, but I could've made nice results if variance didn't hit me so strongly (+ a sad crucial missclic call, for the chiplead pot, in late run of a 150$ mtt... a cooler in the bubble of a 200$, 3X 3.2K$ tickets...), Anyway...

Once French rooms came, I started again on ftp.fr, was so down in the beginning then made necessary adaptation and had some nice achievements (only 200 games sample), but I know I have alot of work to extract the max value of thoses Fr rooms.

Perf1 Perf2 Perf3

+9.300€ in FTOPS Event #1 (news pokerstrategy)

or the screenshot

Live winnings: almost 6K€ in 2 months in some 50 and 100€ tourneys (one 1st finish for 2450€)!

My goals:
      At the moment, my number 1 goal is to grind small stakes MTTs, and make some $ for different expenses of life. Then,I will save half winnings for this summer (maybe as an insurance for an adventure with a poker wg team).
      Once those goals cleared, I'll consider moving up stakes and intensif work at my game and my increase my playing volume,for my ultimate goal : grind high stakes MTTs 4life:)

My trust:
      I've had some transactions with fr pokerstrategy members, like paying coachings after having them, paying back lent money, side bets...And I'm willing to provide necessary personal docs, phone number... (in private ofc), and I'd even be motivated to meet the staker for a drink and a serious discussion if it's about a long terme staking deal...

If someone has an offer to propose, please PM me
      For any details question, post here please.

Thank you for reading,

Jokin4party.

Feedback thread
  • 11 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Since when did FT operate in euros...
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      thats fulltiltpoker.fr !!!
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      up!
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      For how much $ you're looking for? :)
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      For how much $ you're looking for? :)
      yea, I didn't talk about that in my post for some reasons:

1- it depends if the staker wants me to run the games on the .com or the .fr rooms (in wich I brought good adaptations to play more profitably in the same stakes than I would on the .com). The difference between them is the fact that on the .fr the MTTs are much smaller = more volume expected, less variance, best output (I believe)...so it depends on this on a side.

2-it depends also on the staker, if he is a coach/experienced player, and willing to make a long term deal contract with coachings and stuff like that(wich I would :heart:) , or if he wants only to invest in a certain block of games.

3-the 3rd factor, is that I'm going to play a completly different volume in the pre march period and post match one...

so I let it open for discussion, and if you have any proposition we can discuss it.

ty
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      added you in community, please send me your contact details ;)
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      done :)
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      still looking for staking, as nothing concluded with Bigniux, signal me if anyone interested, ty.
    • Arnfast
      Arnfast
      Black
      How much do you need ?

I want to stack you, but only in MTT with "low" first prize (like max 10k).

What are the terms of agreement ? If I stack you 50%, How much I can expect in return ? 50% ? 55% ? 45% ?
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Arnfast
      How much do you need ?

I want to stack you, but only in MTT with "low" first prize (like max 10k).

What are the terms of agreement ? If I stack you 50%, How much I can expect in return ? 50% ? 55% ? 45% ?
      ty for the interest, as I said above, it depends on many factors, so better to discuss it in real time on a messenger. I just sent you my contact informations in the community tool (as pokerstrategy requieres).
      cya
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      running a stacking for the moment. I'll maybe up this thread in the futur, so if someone is interested, you can still PM me.