[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - AKs

• DoigteurFou
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , K:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,10, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $11,50 (All-In), Hero calls $9,75 (All-In).

Final Pot: $22,50

I'm never confident enough to play these hands like that. I did call shove because I 3betted a lot on this table before (3 times in 20 hands).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      Hello DoigteurFou,

Depends against what kind of opponent are we, if we are against nit then you might even find a fold. But of course with your tells by that I mean 3bet a lot previous hands, I don't mind Calling the shove, they could easily be on tilt that you 3betting them a lot and maybe even shipping there with AQ. Would be good if you next time also added the stats what you use on the opponents. :) Like VPIP/PFR/3bet and etc and hands.

Best regards.
    • DoigteurFou
      I don't know why the stats didn't display. However I had less than 25 stats on him, he "looked" aggressive but 25+ PFR... I assumed that he could be a maniac that hates not being the most aggressive on the table (yesterday a maniac took me as a target because I got more aggressive than him, and 3betted all my raises, 4betted of my 3bets... Of course 3 buy-ins laters he disconnected and I could never find him again :( ), as well as a TAG that wants to use a good A to take my money, given he noticed I was aggressive preflop.

In reality: it could have been either: I cracked aces here, 4 clubs showed their pretty face, but he did not have a Ac, so the turn and river kings gave me the pot. I was pretty frustrated because I couldn't know which kind of opponent he was, and as I had to go I could'nt play more hands to know.
    • DoigteurFou
      I think I'll check the settings in Elephant, maybe I did switch something off because I just saw that the other hands I posted also doesn't display the stats I have on players.