This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - AKs

• DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Known players:
      SB:
      $9,8
      BB:
      $23,49
      MP2:
      $2,35
      MP3:
      $11,5
      Hero:
      $10,85
      BU:
      $18,58

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , K:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,10, 3 folds, MP3 raises to $11,50 (All-In), Hero calls $9,75 (All-In).

Final Pot: $22,50

I'm never confident enough to play these hands like that. I did call shove because I 3betted a lot on this table before (3 times in 20 hands).
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DoigteurFou,

Depends against what kind of opponent are we, if we are against nit then you might even find a fold. But of course with your tells by that I mean 3bet a lot previous hands, I don't mind Calling the shove, they could easily be on tilt that you 3betting them a lot and maybe even shipping there with AQ. Would be good if you next time also added the stats what you use on the opponents. :) Like VPIP/PFR/3bet and etc and hands.

Best regards.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      I don't know why the stats didn't display. However I had less than 25 stats on him, he "looked" aggressive but 25+ PFR... I assumed that he could be a maniac that hates not being the most aggressive on the table (yesterday a maniac took me as a target because I got more aggressive than him, and 3betted all my raises, 4betted of my 3bets... Of course 3 buy-ins laters he disconnected and I could never find him again :( ), as well as a TAG that wants to use a good A to take my money, given he noticed I was aggressive preflop.

In reality: it could have been either: I cracked aces here, 4 clubs showed their pretty face, but he did not have a Ac, so the turn and river kings gave me the pot. I was pretty frustrated because I couldn't know which kind of opponent he was, and as I had to go I could'nt play more hands to know.
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      I think I'll check the settings in Elephant, maybe I did switch something off because I just saw that the other hands I posted also doesn't display the stats I have on players.