$25.22
      BU:
      $25.10
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB:
      $26.27

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, 3.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, BU calls $0.85, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.05) 4, 6, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.55) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($10.55) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BU raises to $9.75, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14.05.

Villain-unknown. On the flop I go for pot control due to my bad kicker.I check/call turn for the same reason.I decide to block bet/fold river as I cant really play c/c if he bets to me big and I dont see him bluff-raise here very often.c/fing seems too weak but is it an option?
  • 3 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      First of, why not bet the flop? You bet this flop with almost your entire range so not betting when you actually hit is pretty bad. There's also many draws that your beating that will call you.

The way you played it you shoved a lot of weakness and your 1/3rd of a bet on the river was great to induce bluffs, the problem is you folded for some reason lol. You get 4:1 odds on your river call so he needs to be bluffing with his busted draws 25% of the time to have a profitable call.

And considering every draw missed apart from 35 if that is even in his range and you got a 3 blocker and all the busted club draws this fold is just throwing away money. I think the way you played it this is a must c/c or b/c.

Edit.

What i can't understand is what did you want to achieve with your river bet? I mean you need a reason to bet and on this board you never get a worse hand to call you, and you never get a better hand to fold so whats your reason to do it if not to induce bluffs?
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      What Matej said basically. This is really pretty terrible.

Bet/fold the flop, bet the turn, as played check/call or induce/snap it off on the river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you choose to c/c flop and turn I think you have to c/c river. Your hand looks a lot like KK/QQ and he may easily 3-barrel you with air, if you lead out you only hope he would raise you the same reason why you want to c/c, so if you bet small you have to call raise. But I think c/c is a little better option