Does the starting capital expire if not redeemed?

• Satu1968
      Satu1968
      Basic
      Hey guys, I just stumbled by this site again and noticed that I had started FTP sign up 1,5 years ago and I don't remember if I received the money at any point. I'm 99% sure though that I never got anything, since I hadn't updated my personal details there. I've now updated my information so I was just wondering that if it's too late to get the free $50? :)
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Satu1968,

There is a time limit to receiving the starting capital, it is doubtful whether it would still be available to you after so long, but please contact our support team and they will confirm.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Satu1968
      Satu1968
      Basic
      I have done that, I don't mean to be impatient but does the customer support agens work now since the holidays are here? Just to get an idea if I should return here next week or are the answers usually fast?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      They will get back to you as soon as possible, but please allow a little extra time as the support staff will also be hoping to spend some time with their friends and family over the holiday period.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Satu1968
      Satu1968
      Basic
      Heh, that didn't really answer the question but alright. :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Satu1968,

There will be staff working, but possibly not as many as in a usual working week and possibly not the whole time, so please be patient.

I'm sorry I cannot give you an exact time when your query will be answered, but as per my original reply it is unlikely that the starting capital will still be available if this helps you to plan ahead.

If you are in a hurry to start playing again, it might pay to deposit a little of your own funds or cash in a few freerolls.

Best regards,

Bart