UTG raises to $0.35, fold, Hero calls $0.35, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) 7:spade: J:heart: 2:heart:

UTG bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

TURN ($2.05) 7:spade: J:heart: 2:heart: 3:club:

UTG bets $1.35, Hero calls $1.35

RIVER ($4.75) 7:spade: J:heart: 2:heart: 3:club: 7:heart:

UTG checks, Hero checks

26/23/9.5 133hands

PRE: i coldcalls but i thinks this is easy fold, becouse behind me is shortstack and blinds are nits so i play very often HU so i don't many value calls here, becouse i don't expect him open a lot worse Qx, Jx only QT, JT.

F: i hit tpgk i he c.bet 82% easy calls
      T: he secondbarrels 25% so i thinks here is close between fold and calls, becouse he often give up river and he can have JT so i calls.
      R: stand.
  • 2 replies
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      No I think the hand is good, as long as you didn't planned to call a river bet.
      With his AF of 9.5 I will call 2 barrels with top pair on a board he could hit with just AJ and JJ+, because he could easily be barreling with AQ, AK and KQ the same way, maybe even TT.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Sure it's doable but against such opponents who often CBet most of their range and not fold to CBet raise at all it will be kinda hard to play such hands profitable, since we don't hit that often.

As played
      Flop: I'd say pretty standard spot where to float him and reevaluate the turn. Also as long he CBets most of his range.
      Turn: I often see him 2nd barreling on such board, while having such an AF. Therefore I don't mind Calling even here also.
      River: Check behind is likely better, also lets us see with what did he pick 2barrels line and I would note him down.

Best regards.