KK vs. AA

• gnawhalak
      hello there!

I play at the microstakes playing BSS..

i always seem to get hit with AA when I have KK everytime i 3bet the villain and call his bet all in..

so my question is..

1. is it +EV to call a 4bet all in with KK?

or should i call his 4bets if ever he's not all in?

Thanks.. coz i seem to always lose much of what i have grinded with this hand
  • 3 replies
    • moovet
      KK preflop is ideally allin

so yes, its profitable to get all chips in preflop
    • Hajler

Generally speaking you want to get all your money in the middle with KK as moovet said.

There are some rare situations where you could possibly fold KK preflop, but its pretty much never a mistake to go all-in. Against super ultra nits whos 3-bet/4-bet range is exactly KK+ you can find a fold with KK sometimes. This is only really common in FR rush.

Just calling his 4-bets wont help you much, as you will already be pot committed anyways, so you should just shove and avoid having to make tough decisions on the flop.

So in conclusion you should get your money in and if they have aces its just a cooler - most of the time you will be way ahead against QQ, AK, and whatever other random crap fish shove with at the micros. :f_cool:

Hope it helps.
    • gnawhalak
      thanks guys.. i guess its true its mostly your bad beats that you remember more often..

and i'm losing count with how much I have won shoving with my KK