bankroll management

• masterroj
      masterroj
      Bronze
      So I opened an account with William Hill and added 200 and then received the 50 bonus. How come I can still only play the 1 dollar sng's? Shouldnt I be able to play the 5 dollar once now (2% of bankroll).
      Txs
      Christian
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey masterroj,

Merry Christmas.

IF they haven't lifted the restriction yet after your deposit I'd suggest to contact them and explain the situation.

Otherwise:

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

Regards,

Kyle.