[Application] stake me

• ad21k
      ad21k
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I please can someody give me some money to play either on full tilt or pokerstars my username is adam21k i lost my bankroll on oth sites because it was very small but on other sites i have made a lot of money so I need aout $150 to start and i will split profits 60/40. thanks
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ad21k,

It is a requirement that you set up a new feedback thread for yourself in this link so that members can provide feedback on your staking, transactions, communication etc.

Please provide a link to this application thread on your new feedback thread.

This thread has been temporarily closed, but we will happily re-open it once you have met the above requirements.

When re-opened, please also provide a link to your feedback thread in the opening post.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart

Edit: You might also like to consider adding some recent results or graphs to help fellow members see how well you play etc. This is totally up to you however.