This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] stake me

• ad21k
      ad21k
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I please can someody give me some money to play either on full tilt or pokerstars my username is adam21k i lost my bankroll on oth sites because it was very small but on other sites i have made a lot of money so I need aout $150 to start and i will split profits 60/40. thanks
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ad21k,

It is a requirement that you set up a new feedback thread for yourself in this link so that members can provide feedback on your staking, transactions, communication etc.

Please provide a link to this application thread on your new feedback thread.

This thread has been temporarily closed, but we will happily re-open it once you have met the above requirements.

When re-opened, please also provide a link to your feedback thread in the opening post.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart

Edit: You might also like to consider adding some recent results or graphs to help fellow members see how well you play etc. This is totally up to you however.