Phidelity's Felt Report

• 5 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phidelity
      I make a promise: If at any point in my poker career my bankroll reaches 10k I am going to donate 10% of it to PokerStrategy, until then all I can say is: Thank you Poker Strategy [=
      ...cmon donate some to guy who made your signature to work :D
      Hehe start learning and GL to ya :s_grin:
    • phidelity
      phidelity
      Bronze
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      You will find yourself pondering about the hands that usually play themselves such as AA versus KK and how you should have played it differently but don t Fret on evaluating these situations you will find that you have played it correctly the majority of the time . And whether you make your most Vital descision Preflop or the Turn It usually goes all In on the River Anyway so Enjoy these hands, And may the odds be with you
    • phidelity
      phidelity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RGOD2
      You will find yourself pondering about the hands that usually play themselves such as AA versus KK and how you should have played it differently but don t Fret on evaluating these situations you will find that you have played it correctly the majority of the time . And whether you make your most Vital descision Preflop or the Turn It usually goes all In on the River Anyway so Enjoy these hands, And may the odds be with you
      That made me feel better [= Thanks for reading pal and GL to you too :s_grin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      your signature is quality