This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 10 A6s

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $5.87
      MP3:
      $5.42
      BB:
      $9.85
      Hero:
      $10.09

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6:spade: , A:spade:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.45) T:spade: , 3:spade: , 8:club: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.25, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

Turn: ($1.20) J:heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $1, MP3 folds, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($3.20) Q:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $3.20

Not sure about calling the turn. I think if he bets almost the pot then he would pay me off if I hit my flush. He checks turn- maybe I should bet 2,54 to take down the pot (very risky move and NL 10 players call that move too often)
  • 3 replies
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I'd raise the flop. The weakish bet and call seem to be hands that fold often. Make a strong raise, and if they call you'll typically get to see the turn and river card for free.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      therby, people will think you are crazy, betting a flushdraw like that. So if you are interseted in stacking them, you should play it with more aggresion, and protect against the flushdraw, so they think you have a pair. Then when the flush hits, you can check, and they will probably try to bluff you out of it. In these situations, the implied odds for your flushdraw + the folding equity is enough to justify a reraise. It's especially funny if your opponent is playing for flushdraw too, they will NEVER believe that you have a flush too.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I could sometimes try that, but I have to fold if BB re-raises. So I took the safe way.