$49.86
      CO (Hero):
      $32.86
      BU:
      $21.02
      SB:
      $26.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, BU calls $0.85, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.05) 3, A, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($2.05) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.30, BU raises to $2.70, Hero calls $1.40.

River: ($7.45) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.40, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.45.

Villain-unnkown.I dont cbet the flop cause I dont see him call me with worse.Should I have folded to the small turn bet?
  • 5 replies
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      no need to bet turn
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer c-bet, since:
      - you c-bet that board close 100% with your air, so it would be nice if you have there also pair in your ranges and players don´t really attack that board too often that you should turn your hand into bluff catcher
      - It is very likely he would call with worse hands like KJ, QJ and either bets his floats on the turn or checks down or betting small medium strength hands
      - if you start c/c it is very easy to play against you and players can either bluff you out smt like overbets or valudown relentless, since you alway have there weak Ax or KK/Qx. So you´re always guessing but they know your exact hand. very hard to play that position oop.
      As played: I think you should b/c turn if you´re not c/c river. Players mostly doesn´t really min-raise bluff there that you should continue with your hand
    • jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      - you c-bet that board close 100% with your air, so it would be nice if you have there also pair in your ranges and players don´t really attack that board too often that you should turn your hand into bluff catcher
      - It is very likely he would call with worse hands like KJ, QJ and either bets his floats on the turn or checks down or betting small medium strength hands
      - if you start c/c it is very easy to play against you and players can either bluff you out smt like overbets or valudown relentless, since you alway have there weak Ax or KK/Qx. So you´re always guessing but they know your exact hand. very hard to play that position oop.
      As played: I think you should b/c turn if you´re not c/c river. Players mostly doesn´t really min-raise bluff there that you should continue with your hand
      I am not sure if I understand the last part.Dont you mean I should b/f turn if I am not c/cing river?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jozata
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I am not sure if I understand the last part.Dont you mean I should b/f turn if I am not c/cing river?
      yes, since hands that he is raising turn are ahead your KQ. Only question is if you should consider any implied odds that you can b/c turn and then lead river if you hit for example J, Q, K, but being oop I think best is just b/f turn if you´re not going to showdown
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I also cbet. Most of the time we are ahead here anyway, but if we ch/c on flop we are just guessing. Only thing for sure is: villain knows our hand is not very strong (otherwise we would always protect).

As played b/f turn since we cant continue against unknown villain (well, if we do we are just guessing).