Experience with badugiiiii

• Pjeras
      Pjeras
      Bronze
      Few days ago I got invite from pokerstrategy to badugi 2k$ freerol. This is great :P was waiting for this tournament so much and finally I was seated to the table, but wait a minute pokerstars software cracked down :evil: I see four cards?????? Pressed F5 to refresh - nothing happens. Moved a window to another place to lose double pair - nothing. At that time started to figure out that this is not my expected Texas Holdem freeroll :D

Of course I lost all my chips in the first hand, because I thought I had enough in my hand to win with KK77 :D but unfortunately I lost against 8532 :D

:f_biggrin: Fishy story end
  • 10 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hmmm... myeah... you should read the rules of the game before playing it!
      :f_cool:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I dont mind when people dont though. :f_cool:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      won 1 all in because someone had two pair on badugiii ;D anyway, won 1$ prize and just lost it with KK ;D this site is something like party poker, I was thinking about moving my bankrol to pokerstars, but nooo, I am staying with titan poker ;D
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Try 7-game tournaments on Stars or 10-game on FullTilt. That's a donkament. You just fold when it's holdem because everyone thinks something like "Yeah, finally a game I understand. ALL IN!!" Each time NLH round passes player field narrows to a half, and then you take chips on games noone knows how to play.

Of course I exaggerate a little...
      But not too much :)
    • Pjeras
      Pjeras
      Bronze
      The point is that I couldn't even imagine that badugi is the name of the game :) of course after this amazing hand I went to read about this game, but the questions comes: ,,Why I was invited to badugi?" I am happy with Texas Holdem :s_grin:
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Lol i remember one night i was trying to register for a 10c plo tourney on stars and ended registering for a $2.20 badugi to make even worse i couldnt unreg cause it started like the min i registered!

I must have time out on like the first 20 hands cause i was looking round the net trying to find out how to play, anyway i ended getting knock out like 3 or 4 places from the bubble.

It wont be happening again cause i've now set my tourney filter to not have any games i dont know showing!
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by konkey
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Try 7-game tournaments on Stars or 10-game on FullTilt. That's a donkament. You just fold when it's holdem because everyone thinks something like "Yeah, finally a game I understand. ALL IN!!" Each time NLH round passes player field narrows to a half, and then you take chips on games noone knows how to play.

Of course I exaggerate a little...
      But not too much :)
      I remember playing the 8-game freeroll on stars (the regular one, not the Pokerstrategy). Entire table had absolutely no idea how to play anything but holdem. So half of the table was just folding everything, and the other half was just autoraising with any two/four/five. Funniest hand was when i had something like 9hi at 7-2TD and some guy was raising all the time - and at the end, he showed 4 kings. :D
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      I came 4th in the freeroll for $133 :)

I wanted to boast
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Pjeras
      The point is that I couldn't even imagine that badugi is the name of the game :) of course after this amazing hand I went to read about this game, but the questions comes: ,,Why I was invited to badugi?" I am happy with Texas Holdem :s_grin:
      Because badugi is fun and now you get a chance to try it for free instead of losing 500$ :D ?
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      imo. badugi is parody on texas holdem :s_evil: