50$

• smolman
      smolman
      Basic
      Hello PS,

I have question about Free starting capital of 50$.
      I have read,that i will can withdraw money from my account when i will have more than 1000FTP, am i correct? so,my question is, if i will have more than 1000FTP on my account,can i send any funds to my friend?

thanks for answers and sorry for my bad english. i hope you will understand.
  • 6 replies
    • ricardo132
      ricardo132
      Bronze
      That is correct, but i warn that ful tilt poker has a policy that prevents you from sending any funds to another account before you have deposited. So what i advise you to do is get your 1000 points, deposit as little as 10 dolars from safe ways such as pay safe card and then transfer your $$$ :D

:D hope i've helped
    • smolman
      smolman
      Basic
      So don't i have to deposit anything to withdraw my $$?

I mean this,

i know,that these 50$ are like "borrowed" .. and when i will have 1000FTP,
      will it be "free" ? So will i can do what i want with it?

Again thanks for answer and have a nice day.
    • Tscek
      Tscek
      Bronze
      That is correct. you only need those 1000FTPs and then you can withdraw, transfer to another account, or do whatever you want with the money.
    • smolman
      smolman
      Basic
      what will happen if i use FTP to anything so i will lose it,Do i need again reach the 1000ftp?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smolman,

If you use your Full Tilt Poker points you still will be able to withdraw after you have accumulated 1000 FTP points.

So you can spend your points in the shop or for tournaments but you will still be able to withdraw after you have generated 1000 points in total.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes
    • smolman
      smolman
      Basic
      Thanks to everyone who have helped me, people are there very nice :)