$11,86
      MP2:
      $10,12
      CO:
      $6,21
      Hero:
      $10

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 6:club:
      MP2 raises to $0,20, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,20, SB calls $0,15, BB raises to $0,90, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,70, SB folds.

Flop: ($2,30) J:spade: , 6:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,5, Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,30) T:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $2,7, Hero calls $2,70.

River: ($10,70) Q:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero raises $4,9 (All-In), BB calls $4,90.

Final Pot: $20,50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (6s 6c)
      BB shows three-of-a-kind, queens (Qh Qs)

BB wins with three-of-a-kind, queens (Qh Qs)

I find myself that I playing this hand horribly. Villian seems to be a mass tabler playing as nit.

His preflop raise was fairly low, but seeing his stats it has to be at least JJ+/AK. I think I had the odds to call it [call20 rule]. Some nit fold vs a shove if they have KK/AA (they are afraid of sets) while some of them just calls it.

My biggest concern was the turn, where I fucked up I think.
      - Flop shove/call was ok I think
      - Turn should been a mandatory shove?
      - Fold preflop is an option? (would fold vs bigger preflop raise)

Last question would be the RNG (random number generator). If I have shoved it at turn, would another card come instead of the Q, rather than calling his turn bet.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Flop: I'd definitely raise here, for protection and likely I often see them able to Call our raise anyways here, even with just PP, and not talking about OP.

As played
      Turn: Likely just Calling sometimes is here better, the flush might even scare him away, if we shove. Therefore just Call and ship it on river is fine. But since the pot is that big already then I don't even mind to ship it directly here to get at least some protection against 1card FD. Why ship it? Since we are planning to Call it anyways on river, or unless a 4th :heart: comes and we decide to fold to it.

- Fold preflop is an option? (would fold vs bigger preflop raise)

Nah, we getting pretty good odds for a set mine with the dead money.

Last question would be the RNG (random number generator). If I have shoved it at turn, would another card come instead of the Q, rather than calling his turn bet.

Actually, on various sites I guess they are different. Could be that it would be another card, since you made your decisions faster but also could be that the cards are already picked up for the board. And likely nobody really knows how the random generator works, since if people knew then it wouldn't be random. :P And people would tend to try to hack it.

Best regards.