full tilt... wtf ?

• frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i hope this is a freaking joke. i signed up at ftp about 100 years ago (i don´t even remember my login -.-). i DIDN´T use any affiliate and i NEVER played for real money at this stupid site. now i wanted to play sss at ftp and asked if it´s possible to close my damn playmoney non-affiliate account so i can sign up through ps.de and they tell me that i can´t ? i mean wtf ??

where should i earn my points for ps.de ? party pisses me off every single time i play there. poker stars and full tilt don´t allow me to play for ps.de. inter poker + sss = no comment. titan software sucks huge [...] as does mansion.

it´s pretty frustrating. is there really absolutely no chance that i can get a new ftp account ?

@puschkin (because i know you speak german :) ):
      Original von Korn
      Von Full Tilt Poker
      [In the case] you have described, i do not see a problem with moving the player.
      100% sicher ist es nicht, d.h. wir haben es nicht vertraglich garantiert oder ähnliches. Full Tilt sagt aber, dass es kein Problem sein sollte.
      do i misunderstand something ?

thx for your help. and excuse my harsh attitude... i´m just furious right now -.-
      first i thought about writing another email to ftp but i think it will take 3 days again till i get an answer so...

//edit:
      Original von Korn
      [...]
      D.h. du hast einen PlayMoney account, der noch nicht verifiziert ist?

In dem Fall ist es afaik völlig legitim, sich einen neuen FTP account zu erstellen. Im Zweifelsfall frag aber bitte noch mal beim FTP support nach.
      no it´s not...
  • 27 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi frzl!

Sorry to hear that. I recommend that you use the quotation from above "[In the case] you have described, i do not see a problem with moving the player." and send a complaint to Full Tilt Poker. Unfortunately we cannot do anything in this case because we don't have any arrangements with FTP concerning this problem.

Good luck!
      Puschkin81
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      you are fast. thanks for your reply.
      well i think i will try that but i should wait and calm down a bit... if i send an email in my current mood i guess they will close my account forever ^^
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Actually, If you never played realmoney . . then just open a new account, type there the bonus code and that's it .

don't get mad at me if I misunderstood your things ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      that was my first plan but:
      "We do not allow players to create more than one account. Even if you
      close your existing player account we always keep player data on file
      for our own records therefore any additional accounts that are found
      will be closed by our support department for security reasons.
      FullTilt does not move players over to affiliates therefore your account
      will not be tracked to pokerstrategy."
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      I have same problem and their support couldnt help me. I told them to close my playmoney accaunt (which is connected to some affliate). So if you find a way to solve this, plz let us know.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      If u allready played for playmoney at a specific pokerroom just register with a new email account and you will be fine. I also did that with Partypoker, Pokerstars, Everest and FullTilt and never got me into trouble.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      yeah i thought about that but after i got the email i posted above i have some doubts... i´m really not in the mood to risk like half of my bankroll -.-

the thing that pisses me off most is the slow ftp support... it always takes about 3 days till i get an (not satisfying) answer.
      today i wrote an email to titan poker and i got a (very good) answer within 30 minutes -.-

i´m really tired of that stupid shit. sometimes i think i should just play at stars forever but somehow i guess i owe ps.de at least something ;)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, maybe choose one of the options you have and try to get used to it... besides, even pokerstars has disadvantages, for instance, mining is disallowed there... though it has the best software
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      well, maybe choose one of the options you have and try to get used to it...
      looks like i have to... so i think i will choose stars ^^

besides, even pokerstars has disadvantages, for instance, mining is disallowed there...
      thats not a big problem imo... by playing 24 tables you can get pretty good reads (in terms of "a good amount of hands" :D ) pretty fast. of course mining would be better but it´s still ok.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, 24tabling may solve the problem))
      Hope you will be driving aston martin from their supernova eilte FPP store next year :D
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i hope so too... but somehow i doubt it :D

well i created a account at mansion now and the first time i opened the program my pc exploded... good start ^^
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      :D :D well, overall ongame software is not that bugy, I like it more than PP for sure )
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      well ftp is still ignoring me but at least party were able to NOT piss me off at least 1 time ^^
      "We would like to offer you a bonus on your next deposit, which is 20% up to $200 as a a good will gesture bonus offer." :)

@xylere:
      why don´t you like party ? (tbh i don´t like them too but the software works excellent imo). the bad thing is that you can´t really profit from this because they only allow 12 tables.

mansion software seems to kill my pc. and i´m not willing to buy a new one just to be able to play at mansion ^^

so i think i will stick to party, titan and stars first... maybe ftp will be able to answer my emails within the next 4 months :P
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      wtfffffff this is a joke full tilt support is so stupid i know players with multi account that play there and they play real money

1 is n0rthf4ce who also is p_c4Libr4ted i know this 100% he plays super high stakes (nl40k

2nd is ADZ1224 (or something ) who also has peachyk33n he also playes high stakes

and of course Patrik Antonius he has like 3-4 accounts
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      well obviously i have to move up to the nosebleed stakes :D
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, not that I hate party software, but I have 15' display and only way how can I fit 12 tables is to put them in two layers... and you can`t do it on Party without MTH software, which doesn`t work really well with me)

But I guess the problem isn`t about party)

btw, did you try 24tabling? I never tried more than 12) I guess I will as soon as I get myself bigass monitor) what`s the size of yours?
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      yes i did (at stars)
      i´ve got a 24" widescreen and a 19"

once i tried to play on my tv but it really sucked ^^
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      24" sounds great) how many big tables can you fit without an overlap? I actually found myself 26'' Acer which I guess is perfect for SSS))
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      at party i can easily play 12 tables... never tried at other sites because when i play at stars i cascade them