Rake-Not-Back

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Hey all,

I have ignored this issue for far too long, and it is time to get it looked at. I know for a fact that I don't get rakeback from Full Tilt. I signed up for an account with Full Tilt through Pokerstrategy and I have never seen a penny, that I am aware of.

Now, I will admit some things:

1) I don't know how the rakeback system works
      2) I don't know if NL2 players qualify for rakeback
      3) I don't know if there is a minimum volume required for rakeback
      4) I haven't always tracked my results properly

But, I know for a fact that I have been playing the last few weeks and I had no rakeback on Friday because I have been tracking over this time period. I have heard that Full Tilt pays rakeback every Friday so I am concerned.

Please let me know if I am not entitled or if I am and am being missed. I did deposit my own $50 instead of using Pokerstrategy's $50 by the way. I am also not clearing off any bonuses that I am aware of as I have been at Full Tilt since earlier this year. I also have not purchased anything with my points.

Ah, here we go... I had a look through my "Transaction History" at Full Tilt and there is only one transaction listed and that is when I deposited my $50 on January 30th of 2010. Obviously I have never received rakeback.

Thanks,

Navrark
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Navark,

Having read your post, in your particular case I would recommend that you contact the support team for guidance as it seems there is some sort of problem that you've mentioned has been running for some time:

I can help to clarify a couple of your queries however:

1) Rakeback, whilst appearing complicated at times is pretty straight forward. All the rake (cash tables) & tournament fees (sng's & tournaments) that you pay get totalled up as your "Gross rake".
      Any added value that Full Tilt has already provided you for free (e.g. freerolls, overlay on guarantee tournaments etc) gets deducted from your gross rake. The remaining amount is your "Net earned rake" (NER) balance.
      You should then receive 27% of this NER balance back in the form of a rakeback payment.
      Further details on payment days, deductions etc appear here:

2) All tracked PokerStrategy players would be entitled to rakeback (subject to a couple of conditions) irrespective of what poker variant, level or type of poker is played.

3) There is no minimum volume requirement, as long as your NER is +ve, you would receive a payment. I once received a rakeback payment of $0.01 ;)
      On occasions your NER is -ve in which case a payment is not made, however as soon as it returned to +ve balance, payments will be made.

4) Don't worry, Full Tilt hold all the details of your recent tournament & cash table play. This can be requested from there own support team if necessary for a reasonable period of time... e.g. last 3 months, 6 months etc.
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

There are a few conditions that Full Tilt set to be eligible for rakeback, making your own deposit being a relatively new one. Full Tilt would be able to confirm whether you have fallen foul of any of these conditions, but I would recommend that you contact PokerStrategy's own support team in the first instance.

Hope you are able to sort it all out, let us know how you get on and/or shout if we are able to help or clarify anything further.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. I sent a ticket that states the following:

Hello, I was told to contact you by a moderator in this thread here: Rake-Not-Back I have never received rakeback from Full Tilt. I signed up through Pokerstrategy on January 31st of 2010. I deposited my own $50 and didn't use Pokerstrategy capital. I looked through my transaction list yesterday and I only have one transaction that ever shows up and that is when I deposited my $50. I have just put this off and put this off until recently, hoping that I was receiving rakeback but just didn't know because I haven't always kept accurate records of my play. But lately I have kept records and I see that I have not received rakeback. Also, I read recently that rakeback should appear in the transactions list and it has never appeared in mine. Thanks for fixing this issue for me.