Half of Starting Cap gone in 2 days...

• K9Buck
      K9Buck
      Bronze
      I got my $50 at William Hill on Christmas day and now I'm down to $25 exactly. I started using the SHC at .1/.2 FL and lost a couple dollars from going with it... Later in the night the FL cash game area was basically empty except for one .02/.04 with 7/10 players so I experimented in other limits. Had some pretty bad beats in NL2 and won a few double up SNGs then lost a few. I think it might be my patience that killed me but that's that and now I find myself with half my bankroll...

What's the best way to bounce back? :( ?(
  • 7 replies
    • Kireto
      Kireto
      Bronze
      By reading the articles //watching the videos :)
    • K9Buck
      K9Buck
      Bronze
      Lol k I shoulda known that'd be the answer
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Grind the microstakes FL FR, was quite easy/profitable for me when I started. Follow the SHC, post lots of hands, watch videos, read articles (especially the "Standard lines against one opponent"), attend coachings. You'll be fine.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Originally posted by K9Buck
      I got my $50 at William Hill on Christmas day and now I'm down to $25 exactly. I started using the SHC at .1/.2 FL and lost a couple dollars from going with it... Later in the night the FL cash game area was basically empty except for one .02/.04 with 7/10 players so I experimented in other limits. Had some pretty bad beats in NL2 and won a few double up SNGs then lost a few. I think it might be my patience that killed me but that's that and now I find myself with half my bankroll...

What's the best way to bounce back? :( ?(
      Patience is really important. i would stick to one form of the game to start with. If there are no good games around, just study instead. Its difficult enough to learn FL on its own, without also learning NL and SNGs as well.

Good luck.
    • RedBraces
      RedBraces
      Bronze
      Had almost the same problem ! Stuck with the basic SNG strategy played on the $1 table am now at $520. Cake Poker has some very marginal players.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      The time has come to...

GALVANIZE!!!
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      What's the best way to bounce back? verwirrt

throw your self against a wall ! :D :D